love your job
Careers at Orchard
At Orchard Design we like to employ energetic people that are full of enthusiasm, initiative and are always looking for ways to do things better. Because of our wide range of services, our team members have a wide range of skills and strengths.
Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist
Full Time Position
To apply please send a PDF of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist in your subject line. PDF’s must be named “JOB4163_Orchard.pdf”. Applications that do not follow this format will be rejected. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Orchard Design Studio Inc. Due to the sheer volume of candidates we receive, we will only consider applicants who include a creative introduction or cover letter, resume and portfolio. Be creative and tell us something about yourself and why you think you stand out.
We offer a high paced and challenging workplace where every member of the team needs to have a diverse set of talents and skills. This opening is for a position at our Cambridge office and is an in-office position.
For consideration your portfolio must showcase real-world clients/case studies for all of the below
- Logo and brand development
- Creative writing and headline development
- Interface and new media design
- Dynamic use of fonts
- Demonstration of professional content/copy layout and pagination
- Digital content creation (ie. Social media, digital ad campaigns)
Having been in business for over 25 years, Orchard Design has thrived serving local businesses with practical and effective solutions within realistic budgets. An intimate knowledge of the real estate market place is a strong asset.
In this role, we need you to bring creative ideas to the table. You will be responsible to work with the team to develop solutions for a variety of clients. Additional responsibilities may include coordinating with suppliers and media outlets.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Must have experience with brand development and visual identity creation
- Experience and ability to generate headlines and copy-writing with expert command of English language
- Ability to demonstrate ideas that are strategic and satisfy specified marketing objectives
- Solid understanding of marketing principles
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong ability to work and solve problems independently
- Able to develop supplementary materials from an established brand while adhering to all established brand guidelines
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Writing and developing SEO content
- Interface design and/or programming experience
- Experience with email marketing platforms (ie MailChimp)
Salary to commensurate with skill and experience.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental Care
- Profit-sharing / Share Options
- RRSP Contributions
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
Interested in Joining the Team?
We’re still a small company and have a low turn over rate, so job opportunities aren’t always open. Don’t let that stop you though. Feel free to send us your resume. email@example.com